12 October 2011

LumiSource AD-ELEMENT3W Element -Touch Table Lamp

The Element Touch Lamp is both sleek and stylish. Simply touch the chrome surface to activate the super-bright 3W LED light. Perfect for home or office.

Take your desk or office design to the next level with this sleek and modern LED lamp. Perfect for illuminating reading material or computer keyboards. The arc base comes in a chrome finish and houses a long-lasting, highly efficient 3 watt LED bulb. Best yet, just touch anywhere on the base to turn the lamp on or off.








Product Spesification 

Brand           : LumiSource
Part Number     : AD-ELEMENT3W
Assembled Height: 5 inches
Assembled Length: 23 inches
Assembled Width : 11 inches
Item Package Quantity: 1
Style                : Contemporary
Color                : Silver
Material             : Metal Lamps
Finish               : Brushed Steel
Batteries Included?  : No
Batteries Required?  : No

Review this product
I purchased this lamp for my black office armoire where my laptop is located. I loved the look but the light wasn't bright enough so I placed it in another location in my Living Room, where light wasn't an issue. Other than not giving off enough light, it is beautiful and I love that it is a touch lamp. I am very happy with my purchase. (by Pat)

I bought this for my boss(male attorney). I was very nervous that he wouldn't like it since he's very hard to buy for. Well, he absolutely loved it and immediately found a place on his desk next to his computer screen. It's definitely not a reading light but it has nice illumination. He has received many favorable comments on it already. He laughed at the white glove which is included. Again, I highly recommend.(by Eileen)

Follow this slide to ORDER this LumiSource AD-ELEMENT3W Element now.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment