12 October 2011

Lotus Flower Touch Table Lamp by Winston Brands

Lotus Flower Touch Table Lamp

This Lotus Flower Touch Table Lamp offers more than just mood lighting. It has three brightness settings and a simple touch turns it on or off. A gorgeous addition to any room, it has a trio of blooms on the base along with a pair of glass leaves. Metal/glass/plastic. Req. one 25W bulb (incl.). 9 1/4"L x 6 1/2"W x 14 3/4"H











Review this product :

I bought this lamp because I thought it was so pretty and different. It was an easy assemble. I didnt realize the top petals are not glass, but like someone else mentioned I think that might be better. The leaves are glass though and the other flowers are porcelain. I love it I put it on my night table, Its very delicate looking. It has 3 settings and this little lamp at its brightest gives off some good light, but i mostly use the medium one. I'm thinking of getting another one for the other side and one for my sister for Christmas, you can't beat the price! So if you have a girly girl in your life this is the perfect gift for her!!(by Lisa)

It is beautiful tiny Lamp, it has three brightness settings, a touch turns it on and turns it off. It also includes the small light bulb, It was packaged very well. I am very happy with the purchase.(by Li Ding "ding")

Follow this slide to order this Lotus Flower Touch Table Lamp now.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment